Monday, April 27, 2015

Why you are NOT a sovereign citizen.

Hello again folks.

Lots of talk online about sovereign citizens. Heck I have even been rumored to be one. But alas I am not, nor is anyone else.

Looking for the truth in a sea of lies built for hundreds of years is not an easy task.

It is easy to fall into the trap of running across a plausible explanation and letting confirmation bias accept it as the final answer.

But one thing I can tell you is that one answer leads to 20 more questions.



The sovereign citizen movement is filled with dis information. For one thing the very term is an oxymoron.

You can not be a sovereign (which means no higher power) and a citizen ( which means subject to a sovereign).

If someone tells me they are a sovereign citizen, to me it means they are intellectually lazy.

However I do admit, without a proper understanding of how your brain intakes and processes information, most of my blog posts will go right over your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment