Saturday, October 7, 2017

Public declaration for claim on vehicle.

                             

   Now comes Randall Flagg, a living man, demanding that any person or entity that has a claim/ security interest and/or legal title to my automobile (make/model/vin) make themselves known or forfeit their claim forever.   Also be it known that any property related or attached to my private property, in the form of any ownership documents must be returned to me. If found to be in possession of my private property after this date, the fee associated for unlawfull being in possession of my private property will be 10,000. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, this is your notice. If someone uses my ownership documents and/or legal title to gain jurisdiction over my automobile, or to convert my automobile into a motor vehicle, the liability for those actions are 25,000.

Notice to agent is notice to principal, notice to principal is notice to agent.

2 comments:

  1. I have a question on this. Do you send this to the rmv? And can you discontinue paying taxes on it immediately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this gets entered into a paper of record in your county, then a copy of this and an affidavit from the paper is sent to the dmv,sos,SA,etc.

    ReplyDelete